Last week was so much fun sharing and matching up new color variations from my stash, I’ve decided to do it again. This is week 11.
and here is what I found in my stash – including a couple of fleece yardages that I had forgotten about!
Let’s see if I can identify what’s here.
- starting on the right-hand side: four fabrics from Nordika by Jeni Baker (the grey/black blends and the grey/lime combination).
- bottom: some green fabric I purchased from Hancock fabrics last year.
- left: two fabrics from Quilt Diva – the lime green checks and stripes
- top left: I’m not sure what these two black fabrics are; they were in a collection I have, but it was unmarked.
- the bright green underneath is Amy Butler Citrus, Solid corduroy.
- top middle: the green “star light” print fabric and black were just scraps I had in my collection.
What do you think? I like the sharp contrast between the lime green and grey / black combinations.